1. Charging function: TypeC line charging, 2 hours full, charging state can work.
2. Indicator color: All mode lights are white. At low power, all mode lights flash 10 times every 0.5 seconds, and the motor vibrates 5 times every 1 second. Low power mode is only turned on when the power is off.
3. Charging indicator: When charging, charging indicator lights up and circulates from bottom to top for each mode indicator. Each lamp is lit 0.5 seconds apart. At the same time, according to the change mode of voltage, the indicator lamp changes accordingly. When the charge power reaches 25%, the first mode lamp at the bottom is always on, and the second, third and fourth mode indicators are flashing in turn. When the power is 50%, the second mode indicator lights up, and the third and fourth mode indicator lights flicker in turn. The third mode indicator lights up and the fourth flashes when the power is 75%. All mode lights are on long when full.
4. Turn on the battery indicator lamp is always on, the battery voltage is less than 3V, the indicator lamp is red and the keys are unresponsive, the circuit board does not work; 3.0V-3.5V, in a low-power state, can continue brushing teeth for 2-3 minutes after low-voltage alarm. 3.5V-4.0V, in normal working state; 4V-4.25V, in full state. (According to these three voltage states, red light and green are mixed in different proportions.)
5. The fuselage has a switch button, press the switch shortly, and default to clean mode after booting (if there is a set before shutdown, remember the previous mode). Press the 2S switch button for a long time, and the corresponding mode indicator lights light up and start work (the mode indicator lights are white transparent, there are four working modes Clean, White, Polsh, Gentle, Gum care). In any mode of operation, press the switch button to shut down.
6. Each toothbrushing cycle lasts 2 minutes. There is a short stop reminder every 30 seconds (0.5 seconds) to replace the toothbrushing.
Zone, if switching mode in the middle will be re-timed, 120 seconds after the end of the timing shutdown.
7. Memory mode after shutdown, the next boot will start from the last shutdown mode.
8. In the boot or standby state, press the mode button to realize mode switching. The mode order is Clean White Polsh Gentle.
Clean = 87HZ (duty cycle 25.5%; jitter 0.2 seconds every 30 seconds, shutdown after 120 seconds);
Second gear White = 120HZ (duty cycle 25%; jitter 0.2 seconds every 30 seconds, shutdown after 120 seconds);
Third gear Polsh = 67HZ (duty cycle 28%) - 87HZ (duty cycle 34.6%) switching (time interval ratio 40ms: 20ms);
Gentle = 140 HZ in the fourth gear (duty cycle 19.6%; jitter 0.2 seconds every 30 seconds, shutdown after 120 seconds);